Beyond just safe, reliable and attractive, Majestic gas Fireplaces products are built to be efficient, quality heating appliances, adding value to your home for years to come. That’s why, for decades, Majestic has been the fireplace of choice for homes across North America. We believe trust is earned, not given, and appreciate the faith you’ve shown in our brand for over 125 years.
BENEFITS OF Majestic GAS FIREPLACES
Each Majestic fireplace is engineered for performance, style and lasting reliability. All of our products are designed by hearth experts utilizing strict engineering guidelines, and are rigorously tested for reliability and durability. We want to be certain we are putting the best product we can into your home.
A gas fireplace has plenty of advantages that make it even more attractive to homeowners who are looking for not only style but also an efficient way to gain heat while improving the value of your home, save money on your energy bill, and enjoy the benefit of curling up fireside throughout the year.
- Safety – No Ashes or Flying Sparks, Great for Kids & Pets
- Energy Saving – The Average Gas Fireplace Saves 25% on the Energy Bill
- Ease of Use – Gas Fireplaces Turn On With The Flip of a Switch Or a Remote
- Air Quality – No Fumes or Particles That Are Released Into Your Home
- Convenience – No Need to Haul or Store Fresh Firewood
- Style – Countless Available Options That Fit Any Style Home
- Heat – Continuous Heat Release to Warm Any Room
- Installation – No Chimney Needed, Minimal Construction to Your Home
- Environment – No Need to Cut Down Trees or Release Fumes
- Maintenance – Easier to Maintain Than Wood Burning
Since 1894, Majestic Fireplaces has been dedicated to keeping families warm. Originally a manufacturer of cast iron furnaces and coal chutes, Majestic created its first factory built fireplace in the 1930’s and never looked back. Since then, Majestic has been producing wood and gas fireplaces known for outstanding durability, superior quality and stunning good looks.