Gas fireplaces are one of the most common services we work with. Over the past few years they have increased in popularity and have become a common staple in most new and existing homes.
Gas fireplaces come in all shapes, sizes, colors, styles, and prices. We can work closely with you identify the best type that fits your vision and is the most efficient for your home.
Benefits of Gas Fireplaces
A gas fireplace has plenty of advantages that make it even more attractive to homeowners who are looking for not only style but also an efficient way to gain heat while improving the value of your home, save money on your energy bill, and enjoy the benefit of curling up fireside throughout the year.
- Safety - No Ashes or Flying Sparks, Great for Kids & Pets
- Energy Saving - The Average Gas Fireplace Saves 25% on the Energy Bill
- Ease of Use - Gas Fireplaces Turn On With The Flip of a Switch Or a Remote
- Air Quality - No Fumes or Particles That Are Released Into Your Home
- Convenience - No Need to Haul or Store Fresh Firewood
- Style - Countless Available Options That Fit Any Style Home
- Heat - Continuous Heat Release to Warm Any Room
- Installation - No Chimney Needed, Minimal Construction to Your Home
- Environment - No Need to Cut Down Trees or Release Fumes
- Maintenance - Easier to Maintain Than Wood Burning